Welcome to our blog and thanks for stopping by. Town and Country Cosmetic Dentistry and Implant Centers wants to furnish some manageable tips for oral hygiene.
1. Do… remember you are just cleaning the plaque away before it turns to tartar. A gentle toothbrushing at the appropriate angle can gently clean the bacteria away. Once plaque has settled into tartar, no measure of scrubbing at home can safely remove it.
Don’t… vigorously scrub your teeth and gums until your gums recede and expose parts of your tooth you don’t want vulnerable.
2. Do… remember your gums need to be cared for. Careful brushing and regular flossing can keep your gums healthy and strong.
Don’t… hesitate to see your dental professional about sore or bleeding gums, tooth sensitivity or mouth sores.
3. Do… establish a routine for brushing and flossing that leaves adequate time to spend a full two minutes cautiously cleaning all the nooks and crannies of your mouth.
Don’t… forget to have a new floss package ready to use when your current one runs out. Waiting days to get to the store for more can delay a critical routine.
4. Do… schedule twice-yearly dental visits for cleaning and examination by a professional. Call Town and Country Cosmetic Dentistry and Implant Centers to set up your initial consultation today. 314-576-0088 We’ve got the phones ready! Cancer screenings, cavity checks, and removal of tartar from the teeth are crucial for maintaining a healthy mouth.
Don’t… worry if you don’t have the healthiest of mouths. Town and Country Cosmetic Dentistry and Implant Centers can help you get back on track. Whether you’re looking for porcelain veneers, dental implants, or Invisalign, we can restore what has been lost or counsel with you on the best options.
5. Do… enjoy your mouth and all the wonders it is capable of.
Don’t… put off coming in to find out about the possibility and cost of cosmetic dentistry, tooth implants, porcelain veneers, braces, and teeth whitening.
you dont know dental family until you’ve been here
Contact Town and Country Cosmetic Dentistry and Implant Centers:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):