At Town and Country Cosmetic Dentistry and Implant Center, everything we do is for the benefit of our valued patients. We are dedicated to delivering quality, compassionate dental care tailored to each patient’s singular needs.
We know that optimum oral health is a critical element of overall physical health and that dentists do more than just “drill and fill.” Like your primary care doctor, Martin Buchheit is a key member of your family’s team of healthcare providers.
What Has Town and Country Cosmetic Dentistry and Implant Center Done Lately?
- Diagnosis and treatment of gum disease
- Oral cancer checks
- Diagnosis and treatment of chronic bad breath
- Coordinated care with medical doctors for dental patients with cancer or other chronic conditions
- Guidance on the oral health implications of medication side effects
- Custom night guards for individuals who grind their teeth
- Oral conscious sedation, patience, and compassion for patients with dental anxiety
- Specialized care for a pregnant woman
- Pediatric dental counsel for new parents
- Emergency treatment for victims of a mouth injury
- Referrals to and coordination with trusted specialists for procedures we don’t perform at Town and Country Cosmetic Dentistry and Implant Center
- Custom mouthguards for athletes of all ages
- Instruction on proper dental hygiene
- Diagnosis of bite problems
- Replacement of old amalgam fillings
- Increased Confidence for cosmetic dental smile makeover recipients
- In-office and at-home teeth whitening
- Dental cleanings that include scaling and root planing for plaque and tartar removal
What Can We Do For You?
The friendly team at Town and Country Cosmetic Dentistry and Implant Center would love to help you with any of your dental needs, but we can’t help you unless you come in. To schedule an appointment, call 314-576-0088.
Contact Town and Country Cosmetic Dentistry and Implant Centers:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):
14377 Woodlake Dr Ste 205