We treat all of our patients like royalty, here at Town and Country Cosmetic Dentistry and Implant Center in Chesterfield MO, but some of them receive actual crowns. Not what a king or queen wears, of course, but crowns for their teeth!
Crowns are sometimes called caps, and they’re placed over a tooth to restore its shape and strength, and to improve its overall appearance. They are useful for a many problems:
- They protect weak teeth from decay and chipping, and help hold cracked teeth together.
- They cover and provide durability for teeth with large fillings and a lack of remaining structure.
- They restore broken teeth, or teeth that have been severely worn down.
- They improve teeth that are too small or misshapen.
- They cover up acute discoloration.
- They add support to the area following a root canal.
There are different kinds of crowns that serve different purposes. We carry out an extensive examination to ensure the crown you get is perfect for you and your smile.
Once they are placed, crowns can last many years. They are great way to guard and enhance your smile. At Town and Country Cosmetic Dentistry and Implant Center in Chesterfield MO, dental crowns are among our restorative dentistry procedures. Patients from Creve Coeur and St. Louis also come to us for CEREC same-day crowns, so they can deal with their dental problems quickly and effectively. Contact us today!
Contact Town and Country Cosmetic Dentistry and Implant Centers:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):
14377 Woodlake Dr Ste 205