At Town and Country Cosmetic Dentistry and Implant Center in Chesterfield MO, we promote preventive dental care by developing decay prevention plans and helping our patients establish and preserve proper dental practices. If today’s kids can avoid tooth decay, it will benefit them in more ways than you may realize.
- A healthy mouth equals better overall health and well-being. Maintaining prime oral health puts children at a lower risk for diabetes and heart disease.
- A beautiful, healthy smile boosts confidence and self-esteem for children.
- By keeping teeth and gums healthy as kids, you avoid the need for expensive dental work down the road.
- Strong teeth help kids get proper nutrition. Tooth decay makes eating difficult.
- Preventive dentistry promotes normal speech development.
- The American Dental Association recommends toddler dental visits begin when the first tooth appears.
At Town and Country Cosmetic Dentistry and Implant Center in Chesterfield MO, general dentistry means we are able to treat everyone in your household. People from Creve Coeur and St. Louis also come to us for cosmetic dentistry and dental implants. Contact us today!
Contact Town and Country Cosmetic Dentistry and Implant Center:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):